See this screencast demonstrating several Web Forms connected with SAP SRM. The second half of this screencast will explain and Show how to maintain and how to upload Web Form templates into SAP.
NEW Support for SRM UI5 Add-On by OCI5
BeNeering’s Add-On Dynamic Web Forms is designed to support business processes in the field of SAP procurement:
- People productivity due to a user interface with guided procedures
- Web configurator features guiding the user through the screen
- Web Form design with various elements for the screen design
- Integration of existing master data through SAP search tools and services
- Speedy adaptability of new Web Form templates
Our customers see the business value in:
- the standardization of procurement through individual web forms, leading to shorter purchasing cycles
- increased use of SRM standard processes and hence lower workloads for purchasing departments
- reduction of maverick buying due to a new quality standard
- high level of flexibility due to the integration into various components like SAP SRM UI5 Add-On, SRM Server, SRM-MDM, SAP PM, SAP MM, etc.
- BeNeering Catalog Cloud Service can be enabled to search for content in Web Forms
Examples can be found in service procurement, IT-equipment, carfleet, catering, printing orders, product configuration, business cards, etc.