BeNeering GmbH stands for innovation, digital transformation, and cutting-edge technologies that revolutionize procurement in businesses. As an SAP Silver Partner, we provide consulting services to global corporations (DAX) as well as medium-sized enterprises, implementing procurement solutions akin to webshops based on SAP. Operating our own BeNeering Cloud, we bear a significant responsibility to our clients in over 50 countries.
SAP Developer (M/F/D)
- You will be in charge of designing, implementing, and further developing SAP applications for our clients, taking on the technical leadership role in this context.
- You will oversee and coordinate international and agile developer teams.
- You will provide guidance to our clients on SAP and BeNeering Cloud.
- You will be responsible for ensuring quality and security.
- You will take on 3rd level support tasks and conduct error analysis for existing applications and systems.
- Education: Completed degree with a focus on Information Technology (Business) Informatics, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in developing and implementing SAP application logic.
- Proven experience/knowledge in ABAP-OO, WebDynpro, SAP Workflow, BRF, Web-Services, SOAP, EDI, IDOC, RFC, JSON, XML.
- Analytical thinking, solution-oriented, and proactive work style.
- Desirable Qualifications:
- Initial experience in technologies like Fiori, SAP UI5, HANA.
- Knowledge in SAP procurement modules SRM, MM, FI/CO, HR.
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply: Missing qualifications can be conveyed through training or acquired through practical experience.
- Flexible working hours with the option for home office.
- Company pension scheme.
- Modern workplace with laptop and smartphone.
- Company car (by agreement).
- Regular team-building events
Then please feel free to send us your comprehensive and meaningful application via email to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.