- A discerning internal customer wants to shop with ease. The benchmark set by platforms like Amazon & Co. in personal settings is already high.
- In a professional environment, an internal customer wants to save time on administrative tasks like initiating the procurement process.
- Even occasional users prefer navigating the system swiftly without the need for extensive guides or assistance.
WHY IS AN INTUITIVE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR INTERNAL CUSTOMERS?
WHAT MAKES THE BENEERING SHOPPING EXPERIENCE SPECIAL?
- An intuitive navigation ensures that your internal customers are swiftly directed to their desired areas.
- Guides for approval (vertical) and document flow (horizontal) enhance clarity.
- Less is more: Functions like standard profiles and filters display only essential settings and views. This enables your internal customers to focus better on crucial fields.
WHAT ELSE IS DISTINCT?
- Your procurement process can be flexibly and swiftly tailored to your optimization preferences through our “Dynamic Forms.”
- A completion loop allows the purchaser to simply supplement the Purchase Requisition (BANF), eliminating the need to separately create a purchase order.
- The fully submitted BANF is automatically transformed into a purchase order in the background through transaction ME59.
- Automatic account determination occurs via a material group mapping in the background, either in the BeNeering Cloud or in your SAP system.